All Custom Units come pre plucked and customized. If ordering a regular lace closure or frontal, there are no customization unless requested, for an additional price. All custom wigs have a turnaround time of 10 business days PLUS shipping.
HOW MUCH HAIR DO I NEED?
A full head weave using Virgin human hair, needs about 8 to 10 ounces of hair. We recommend buying 2-3 bundles of hair for lengths 12” to 16”. We recommend 3-4 bundles for lengths 18″or longer. Each bundle weighs 3. 5 ounces. The longer your hair, the shorter the weft will be.
DO YOU OFFER INSTALLATION SERVICES?
Our CEO, @thekchanel specializes in EVERYTHING lace! She offers lace wig installations, sew ins and frontal quick weaves ONLY! You must purchase wigs at least 5 business days prior to your desired install date.
DO YOU OFFER IN-STORE PICK-UPS?
Pickup is an option for customers residing in the Richmond and Petersburg, Virginia area only. Same-day pickup ONLY applies to hair that is in stock! Please contact us for inventory details before placing an order if you wish to use the same day pick up option.
*If the hair you desire is not currently in inventory, pickup customers will go through the regular process (2-3 business day processing) and will be notified via e-mail or text once order is ready for pickup.*
*If you wish to use either of these options (same-day or regular pickup), please email or text us before placing your order to discuss details that will avoid shipment costs.*
HAIR MAINTENANCE IS KEY
Treat Your Hair As If It Is Your Own
- Before installation, please co-wash all bundles or units. Use Silicon Mix Intensive Deep Repair to wash and condition extensions.
- Please allow all extensions and units to air dry.
- Wash and condition hair on a bi-weekly basis and in between installations.
- Use caution when installing your extensions and understand that cutting the wefts can cause shedding.
- DO NOT apply excessive heat to extensions/units.
- DO NOT use excessive products in your extensions/units. Product build up results in tangles, so please wash hair in between applying products.
- Avoid hair products that contain alcohol, which causes extensions to dry and tangle.
- Brush or comb extensions in small sections from the ends to the root in downward strokes.
- Most importantly, sleep with our TheKChanelKollection silk bonnet and edge wrap (available for purchase) at night!
For Deep Wave/Curly Extensions:
Shampoo and Conditioner- Cantu Cleansing Cream Shampoo and Hydrating Cream Conditioner
Curl Defining/Control Cream- Apply Cantu Coconut Curling Cream while the hair is wet!
Oil-BIOSILK Silk Therapy or OGX Argan Oil for Dry & Coarse Hair
For Straight/Body Wave Extensions:
Shampoo and Conditioner- TRESemme or OGX Products
Oil- BIOSILK Silk Therapy or OGX Argan Oil for Dry & Coarse Hair
For 613 Blonde Extensions:
Oil- DAILY use of Argan Oil